Alpha N Omega Prayer Warriors Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha N Omega Prayer Warriors Group

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16 KJV

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pray for Patrick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pray for Patrick Empty
PostSubject: Pray for Patrick   Pray for Patrick Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:10 pm

Pray for Patrick 24367658_4229741258265056426_n-vi     Pray for Patrick 24487661_4495132308931018579_n-vi

Today on Facebook I saw many pictures of proud parents with their sons getting ready for another football season. They are all understandably proud!
I was sitting in a rocking chair in day hospital next to a sweet 15 year old boy. A very bright light bulb went off and I realized that I had a great reason to take and share a picture with all of you! What astounded me was just how routine this has become. How normal. And today was anything but!
After 10 years and 10 days, this is what the final chemo looks like.
Last. Chemo. Ever.
Very proud.
Back to top Go down
http://anoprayerwarriorrsgroup.weebly.com/

Pray for Patrick
Page 1 of 1